The Drive-Thru Pharmacy is the primary pick-up location for electronic prescriptions (eRX) (once activated), prescriptions from virtual appointments and all renewal and refill requests. Order your refill at least 10 days before the prescription runs out.
The refill telephone line is operational 24 hours/7 days a week or use the TRICARE Online Rx Refill
Refills requested for pick-up at Drive-Thru Pharmacy will be available for pick-up at 8:00 a.m. in 3 duty days (4 duty days if requested during the weekend or holiday). Activated new E-Rxs prescriptions will be available at Drive-Thru Pharmacy at 8:00 a.m. in 2 duty days.
NOTE: Patients have 5 duty days from the pick-up date to pick up your prescriptions or they will be re-turned to stock.
- Activate new prescriptions using TOL Secure messaging. They will be ready for pick-up at the Drive-Thru Pharmacy after two duty days, once activated. Requests made during holiday weekends will require one additional processing day (3 duty days).
- Patients may order refills before their prescription runs out: 30 day supply = 7 days prior; 90 day supply = 22 days prior.
- Refills will be available for pick-up after 8:00 a.m. in three duty days (up to four duty days if requested during a holiday weekend) at the Drive-Thru Pharmacy.
- Patients have five duty days from the pick-up date to pick up your prescriptions or they will be returned to stock.
- When greeted at the drive-thru window, please provide the patient’s last name, first name and date of birth.