Main Clinic Pharmacy
Location: MacDill Clinic, 3250 Zemke Avenue, MacDill Air Force Base, Florida
Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This is where new hard copy prescriptions, and electronic prescriptions (E-Rx) are processed for eligible beneficiaries.
Drive-Thru Refill Pharmacy
Location: 7101 Kingfisher Street, Building 934, near Burger King.
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday pickup is not available
Refills must be called in or use TRICARE Online when you have authorized refills remaining on your current prescription. After your prescription expires and/or you have zero refills remaining, you must get a new prescription from your provider.
Sabal Park Clinic Pharmacy
Location: 9208 King Palm Drive, Tampa, Florida 33619
- Clinic: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Lab: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Pharmacy: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Beginning June 2019, closed the fourth Friday of every month for readiness training, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Prescription Transfers: MacDill Air Force Base Pharmacy will transfer prescriptions in from any Department of Defense military pharmacy to the MacDill Air Force Base Pharmacy upon request. Please visit the Pharmacy to fill out a transfer request form for all transfer-in requests. To request a transfer out of MacDill to another Pharmacy, have your new pharmacy call 813-827-7910.